Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
TAYLOR LAUTNER DOES GQ...

On being onstage for the new infamous Kanye West/Taylor Swift incident: “I was standing behind her as it was happening, and 100 percent I was sure it was staged! I thought, ‘This was something that they rehearsed.’ I was enjoying the show! But then Taylor turned around and I saw her face.”

On what his Valentine’s Day role was supposed to be like: “Originally I was supposed to take off my shirt. The script said we were walking into school and Willy takes off his shirt. I said, ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa. Time out. He’s gonna take off his shirt in the middle of school? No, no, no. The reason I took off my shirt for New Moon is because it’s written in the book that way. And there’s reasons behind it.”

On how fame hasn’t changed his life at home: “The thing I love is that my home life hasn’t changed. I still help out with the garbage. I still help out with the lawn.”
SOURCE

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distributed by The World's Hardest Game;