Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
JEWEL DOES SHAPE MAGAZINE...

On being labeled “the chubby Renee Zellweger” when she was just becoming famous: “My feelings were so hurt by that story, I ended up bingeing on an entire cake. Afterward, I actually tried to throw it all up, but thankfully I couldn’t do it. It made me think, ‘I can’t go down this road.’ I had seen so many performers develop eating disorders or try to control their weight with drugs, and I decided I would do no harm to my body.”

On female body image: “We should be more like men, God bless ‘em. They can take their shirts off and show their man boobs, and they don’t give a hoot. But women are so critical of themselves. We can be gorgeous and hot and still be embarrassed to wear a tank top. So if you can’t stop looking in the mirror, at least try to not think badly about yourself when you do.”
SOURCE

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distributed by The World's Hardest Game;