Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
JESSICA BIEL DOES GLAMOUR...

On dating Justin Timberlake: “I guess I would say my thing is just as wonderful. And that’s the only way–when you each have your own world and it’s just as great.”

On not finishing college: “I do still have a desire, a pang in my heart, when I think about it and the fact that I didn’t spend my four years with my friends. I didn’t stay with my friend Hayden in our apartment–I bailed and she ended up living with some random people. I still feel bad. But then again, I’ve had wonderful experiences.”

On fashion: “I’m not someone who has this amazing instinct about fashion. Sometimes I cannot be bothered…I just thrown on whatever is comfortable. I literally spent most of my teenage years in Umbro shorts and No Fear T-shirts.”

On how she’s like her A-Team character, Charisa Sosa:
“She’s a hard-core adrenaline junkie. I’m also an adrenaline junkie. I’m a romantic adrenaline junkie!”

On what she learned climbing Mount Kilimanjaro: “I’ve learned that I can push forward, which was exciting for me. When you get out into the wilderness and strip [away] all of the stuff in your everyday life, you really gain a great respect for your own life, simply as it is. Needing things starts to feel like, Oh, I kind of have everything, don’t I? It’s pretty great.”
SOURCE

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distributed by The World's Hardest Game;