Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday, May 7, 2010
KE$HA ANNOUNCED PLANS FOR A BENEFIT CONCERT JUNE 16 FOR NASHVILLE FLOOD VICTIMS! HERE'S MORE:

The 23-year-old Nashville native and resident just announced she will perform during a special flood benefit concert on June 16th at Limelight in Nashville, which is located at 201 Woodland Street. Tickets go on sale on May 6th at 5pm CST and are available starting at $30. Tickets here!

Says Ke$ha, “I’m thrilled to announce that I will be playing a show to help benefit Nashville, my hometown. 100% of the profits from ticket sales will go to help the victims of these devastating floods. Nashville helped shape me as an artist and as a person and my love for this city is beyond words. I will continue to do anything I can to help rebuild this city and support the families and animals who have been affected by this tragedy.”
SOURCE

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distributed by The World's Hardest Game;