Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday, April 15, 2010
RYAN PHILLIPPE DOES MEN'S HEALTH...

On his divorce from actress Reese Witherspoon: “I still have sadness and complicated feelings about my divorce. But how beneficial is it to keep hanging onto those feelings?”

On his breakout role at age 17 as a gay teen on the soap opera One Life to Live: “I would worry, ‘What will the people at school think?’ And they shunned me in a lot of ways. But it ended up being an incredible experience and such a time of growth for me.”

On working with Will Forte and Kristen Wiig on the sketch “MacGruber” : “I tend to internalize and analyze, but with them, there’s none of that. There was no edit, no judgment. I was just a really free atmosphere.”

On getting older: “I thought the most experience you had, the more certain you would be about life. But I’m finding the opposite, man. I’m more in wonder and confusion than I was in my 20s.”
SOURCE

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distributed by The World's Hardest Game;