Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday, April 22, 2010
LOHAN IS AT WAR WITH HER DAD YET AGAIN! READ ON FOR MORE DETAILS...

(Lindsay and Ali Lohan at The Coachella Music Festival last weekend)

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department showed up at Lindsay Lohan's apartment accompanied by Michael Lohan to check on Lindsay's sister's welfare.

Michael went to the Sheriff's Department and said 16-year-old Ali Lohan was staying with Lindsay and he was concerned for her safety.

Michael convinced deputies to go to Lindsay's pad to do a "welfare check" on Ali.

Ali was in the apartment and deputies spoke with her. Deputies left and Ali was allowed to stay with Lindsay.

Sources say Michael made a "compelling case" to Sheriff's deputies. Michael told deputies Ali was in Lindsay's car on the way back from Coachella and the car was going over 100 mph.

Dina Lohan wants Lindsay to get a restraining order. Problem is Michael had the legitimacy of the Sheriff's Dept. behind him, so it's unlikely a judge will see it Dina's way.

Dina Lohan says, "I was told by my attorneys not to speak because it is very serious and my ex could be in big trouble. He's dangerous. If he can't get to them he is going to try to hurt them it's not good."

Michael says he will not leave L.A. "until Ali is removed from Lindsay's home and has a normal life of a 16-year-old." Michael warns, "Anywhere Lindsay goes, I'm bringing cops."

While it was all going down, Lindsay tweeted: “I have no choice but to make this public, due to my sister’s safety, as well as my own, ‘my ex-dad’ just WALKED INTO MY APT like the devil’s advocate with officers.”

She later added: ”Let’s not forget, that my father KIDNAPPED me from a COURT ROOM when I was 4 years old and is CRAZY! He has NEVER paid child support, and is marrying a tabloid writer and can barely spell his own name due to his ‘brain’ that has been ruined due to HIS drug use. When will it ever end? It’s been going on my whole life with him hasn’t he caused enough pain? Thank god for my mommy w/out her, I wouldn’t even know myself.”
SOURCE

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distributed by The World's Hardest Game;